Sometimes I obsess about existential ruts of my own creation. Sometimes I obsess about what's for dinner. I find the latter obsession more satisfying.
(Views are personal)
dagalti: Aah yes! I wasn't sure if you meant pankajAkshan or the neRRikkaN. Much like an inverse Ramaswamy I was mislead to understand that pU might mean thee!
oh! just a reference - I thought reference was the most apt way to welcome you - you being a well-read, well-movie-watched person. The reference was to M.R.Radha addressing SV Subbiah who was playing a priest irreverently much against prevailing norms, in paava mannippu
Welcome !
ReplyDeleteதேவதை நகரக் கடற்கரை விடுத்து
ஆவதை அரசியல் ஆக்கிடும் நாடு
போவது சரியென முடிவெடு நண்ப
பூவது கண்ணென கொண்டவ னருளால்
ஆவது சகலமும் நல்லவை இனியே
Welcome home. When do we get started on the screenplay? :)
ReplyDeletedagalti: nanRi hai. Lovely verse. pUvathu kaNNenak koNdavan?
ReplyDeleteIITG: Thanks. At your disposal sir! It is imperative we maintain the excellent suspense you maintained in your narrative.
//pUvathu kaNNenak koNdavan?//
ReplyDeleteVishnu's eyes are traditionally compared to lotuses.
PankajakAkshan (a) thAmaraikkaNNan
dagalti: Aah yes! I wasn't sure if you meant pankajAkshan or the neRRikkaN. Much like an inverse Ramaswamy I was mislead to understand that pU might mean thee!
ReplyDeletevayya jamesu!
ReplyDeleteraj: Thanks. yAruppA antha Jamesu?
ReplyDeleteoh! just a reference - I thought reference was the most apt way to welcome you - you being a well-read, well-movie-watched person. The reference was to M.R.Radha addressing SV Subbiah who was playing a priest irreverently much against prevailing norms, in paava mannippu
ReplyDelete